Saturday, February 2, 2013

Another day, another lesson learnt

 I just wanted to be someone's someone

 No definition of Love includes common sense



Love is beautiful, but fall for the wrong one ...

and the worst of your injuries is a broken heart

ur presence was the biggest present, now all we have, had...smh...is past tense




There is a piece of my heart that beats in your chest...

 Dont know how you could take everything 

i coulda sworn i had nothing left 



Sitting here inbetween regret and indecision

breathing u in, when i want you out

tryna tell myself its for the best




To me love wasnt about finding someone who would make me happy...

I just wanted to love someone who wouldnt make me sad



I told you, you meant the world to me...  

im trying to get over u, but with everything i am, everything within me.. i cant help but want you back




 A love like yours is priceless...and I cant afford, to let you go



Home is where the heart is, without you im stranded...and thats everything i called, to let you know....




I'm sorry...x

No comments:

Post a Comment