Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mattress Music vol.1

Nuthin on but the music

My fingers playing with ur body..

spill my love all in ur mouth...



tongue disagreeing with ur nipples

got them hard ..and angry..melting underneath my tongues slow caress..

as things start to go south....



my tongue warm and wet..

tracing my name across ur belly..

got u dripping inbetween ur thighs..




baby u ain ready..

i ain dun witchu

walk over to the fridge and get some ice...




lay down on the rug right beside the fireplace

ice cube in my mouth melting on ur skin..



lips soft brushing against the inside of ur thighs

pushing ur legs apart and sliding my tongue inbetween...



i feel u shaking baby

chill we ain dun...


this is what uve been needing..

im ur superman ..told u from the fucking start im the one...



 tonite i made u a believer

but im not dun..



im making u feel things u cant help but love

causing u to create in ur mind a future u cant help but want..

but im not dun...




my back against the wall..

get up and put ur hands against it..


dont sit there looking at me with a silly smile on ur face..

 this is what uve been needing..im gna put my tongue all up in ur waist


lol

i ain fuckin witchu...

 imma show u who u dealing with...


kisses all over ur collarbone

dont know what vickys secret was, but ur kittys certainly leaking it


lol dont blush baby..u knew how cheeky a nigga was from the get go


imma turn off the lights, hol on baby and if u feel u gotta scream baby, let go



hands on ur buttcheeks pulling u in deeper when u try to run  from it



nah uh baby...

humming on ur clit, tongue making circles inside u till u cum from it


body shaking..

every muscle in ur body tighter than a deadline

 lay u on the floor...

put that ass high in the air for me..

tonite we make a headline


doggy style one leg over ur hip

so u feel it deep in ur belly

marking my territory...




positions flowing fluently into each other...


mimmicking our relationship, a friend flowed fluently into a lover











tonight is the night that i claim u

first it was our hearts and then our bodies, loved u so much i became u..

in the sense that i feel what u feel...


i hurt when u hurt

and when im the reason for ur happiness

the joy i feel cant be quantified in words


and i fill this orgasm building in up in our very core

i dont know where ur body stops and my body starts..

my lower lip inbetween ur teeth as ur legs wrap around me grow tighter..

finger nails in my back leaving tracks


my lips on ur neck...

ur skin in between my teeth...

i groan u scream soundlessly back into my mouth

as we feel pelasures sweet release


waves of extasy crashing on our bodies

i dont want to ever come down

lying in my arms..u feel me inside u..

 this is home i dont want to ever leave..







...x















1 comment: