Thursday, March 1, 2012

>>>

She wants me in her body
cus shes got me on her mind..

She says i make her feel something
that she hasnt felt in a long damn time


She says im hard to read
but something about the way i kiss her
convinces her im the one she needs...



She says when tongues touch
hearts follow suit
when we kiss the strength leaves her knees
and she wants to do things to me she'd be ashamed of in the morning
but we wont care cus it was justified by desire..
aided by henessy and a lighter..
she wants me with a desire thats flattering and a little frightening
its like the highlight of her day is when im inbetween her knees



She says she understands and she likes it uncomplicated
just one of the many examples of the things we share in common
 but when she kisses me its almost like shes thirsty she kisses me wth all of her body..
wrapping it around me her fingers playing in my hair..
i see it in her eyes after we sex and shes lying in my arms
those words she doesnt speak when i ask her why shes looking at me funny
 she burys her face in my chest and i lift up her chin and kiss her..



 Shes always there for me
to the point that sometimes i dont want her around
but i never really think of the inevitable day when shes had enuff and shed be gone,nowhere to be found
she put me on a pedestal and i took her for granted
disillusioned she'll leave and be another mans heartache
cus she wont know how to love properly anymore
shed only respond to rejection and itll be all my fault
i dont want to let that happen but at the same time i dont want to betray my heart..
so i just tag along for the ride, time and destiny will provide all the answers we need


..x




 




1 comment: