Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Love Story

i lost my train of thot
n ure right there
with a questioning look on ur face
shake my head to get it clear

i nod my head like im following...
but the truth is ...im lost
lost in the beauty of ur eyesthe fullness of ur lips
...the soft swell of ur bust

how can 5 minutes feel like forever?
how do u know all the right things to say?
why am i making life decisions in a bus
why am i dreading the moment ull have to walk away?

what is this feeling
why do i find that beauty spot so appealing
already lost in the beautiful murky depth of ur eyes
but when u smile...i feel like im winning

n when u brush ur hair away from ur eyes
why dus it make me want to kiss u
full lips movin in conversation..
white teeth flashin in a smile...damn i really 1na kiss u!

okay this is my stop
heart cries out "say sumthin!"
dont let her get away
but mind sez dont be stupid mahn s a long tin

she looks over her shoulder and waves
i sit there in a pile of stupid..in a daze
that beautiful face forever emblazoned on my brain
slowly hanging my head in shame..

i can stil see u walking awae as the bus pulls away
i wont be that man today
i feel like the lead in a movie when i yell stop the bus!
but i get screeching brakes n swear words instead of applause

but its like noone else is there
feelin like an idiot but i dont care
jogging up till i get beside
you look up with a smile of suprise

u looked so familiar...combining the potential of my past with the promise of my future
what a wonderful present.. everything but the usual
u smile just like my daughter
n taking ur hand..i look into the eyes of her mother

"i luv u"...n i kno it sounds crazy but i swear im not
its not even about sex..put that on everything...atleast everything iv got
i just knew from the moment you said hi
cupid shot me inbetween the eyes

*silence*

i didnt xpect you to jump in my arms n scream "i feel the same wae!!"
but atleast u arent spraying me with mase or yelling for me to "stay awae!"
you look in my eyes with a slight smile playin on ur lips..then u go "and?"
i ask u out on a date ..you accept...and i kiss ur hand

two weeks and 4 dates later
kissing you in a dark theatre
holding hands,feeding each other n giggling like schoolkids
i place ur hand on my chest so u can feel my heart beat

that...is urs baby..for as long as you want it
identical smiles meeting in a kiss...forever born out of a single moment
hopin for forever...but ill take each dae ..and hope it lasts
In u God has gvn me such a beautiful present..so i know our future will be better than my past

No comments:

Post a Comment