Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Badmann Experience PT 2

Its 3 months n now m finally home,
2nyt is da nite that we're finally alone...
been textin u alday tellin u how bad i want u,
twitpic u my lips 'tonite they gna be on u'...
expensive dinner then i need u2 help me spend my munny in da club,
then from the dancefloor to th bedroom we'll b makin sum luv....
u got that sexy short black dress on,
the way dem hips move i can tell its a thong....
ure telln me v bn on ur mind uv bin wantin me for ages,
fresh out ur period so ur bodys ready to make sum babies....
pull u close put my hands inside ur dress reintroduce em 2ur body,
pull ur panties 2da side u whisper th words but i alrdy kno ur horny....
hands all Over ur Under,
enlightened fingers strokin ur thunder...
searchin 4 rain,
2busy2 worry abou a stain....
fingers finding dew,
body like a wet dream cumn tru....
pick u up n plant u on da table,
u fl th muscles rippling in my back n uno im able....
takin off ur secrets with my teeth,
got u tremblin body super sensitive cus u in heat....
kissin on ur neck tongue all in ur ear,
sink my teeth in ur neck pull ur head back by ur hair.....
kissin on ur nipz hands squeezin da bress,
suction makin u arch ur back fingers pleasin da rest.....
switch it up kissin up ur legs n inbetween,
got u grippin th sheets lyk spiderwoman it flz so gud u 1na scream.....
eat u up so gud ure trembling n u got me in a 'head'lock,
talking crazy got me smiling into ur lips 'dont worry baby i wont stop'.....
u dont know wot to do with ur hands,
gotta get a firm grip on ur thighs cus ur hips r doin a crazy dance.....
got u makin up words,
cus it feels so good it hurts.....
break out the handcuffs whippedcream chocl8 syrup dem toys,
gotta turn the music up cus ure makin 2much noise.....
u got ur heels on n ur ready,
ACs tryin its best but we're still hot n heavy.....
eaten u out n2 multiple now m fittn 2 fuq u till ur legs cant stop shakin,
hands in ur hair eyes shut lips movin s almst lyk ur meditatin....
easin th tip in n out teasin u till u cant take no more,
cursin me out raisin up ur hips cus u wanit all but inch by inch m gvn u more n more.....
n 1ce its all in u dont want me to take it out,
u shut ur eyes real tyt moans pouring out ur mouth...
ur legs go so far baq ts almost lyk m doin pushupz,
pumpin horsepower n2 u got u moanin in hiccups....
scratchin my back whisperin in my ear how bad u want my seed,
baby we'd be virgins if sex could bleed.....
ur eyes rollin n2 da baq ov ur head,
got the springs squeakin n d bolts comin out the bed.....
now ure bouncin on da diq *damn* it flz so gud u 1na cry,
heavy breathn body shakin as u busst n a solitary tear rolls thru a tightly shut eye......
turn u ova got u gaspin in pleasure cus i go SO DeeP,
makn dat zz bounce ur knees 2 weak 2 hold u up diq puttn dat zz 2 sleep......
hands searchn 4 anythn 2 hold on to now ure screamin n2 d pillow,
fillin u up wth choclatey nourishment lyk ur sippin on milo.....
got ur body doin thngs u neva knew it could,
got u buckin n wrigglin on my chocl8 wood.....\
u busst violently n in a moment i force anotha 1 out ov u wth my tongue,
legs shakin thighs quakin puckern up ur bum cus th force of d gasmz so strong.....
gasm after gasm u cm so hard u get a cramp in ur leg,
we on d floor by the wall but we started on th bed......
we made that make~up crazy anthyn goes wolf sex,
marathon beast fuqqn afta we buss wer both useless.....
u try to walk but u cant even stand all u can do is lay there n stare at me,
u call me on ur way home in da mornin in da taxi.......
flz lyk a dream but ur bodys still sore,
body parts swollen but ure still achin 4 more......
u sleep 4 a few hours n when u wake up it flz lyk th next day,
first thng u do is call me up 'just to see if im ok'.....
turned u n2 a feind now u wanit erytym u see me,
makin ur wishes cum tru badmann adonis ur chocl8 genie....x

No comments:

Post a Comment