Saturday, August 4, 2012

its crazy how words fail to convey

how u make me feel..

but these words are all i got...



u make me want to believe in happy endings

slowly restoring my faith in love..

not sure we're there yet..but if this is just "like" its a hell of a lot




when im not with u

im thinking about u

n when im with u..anytime spent without u in my arms to me is wasted..





i start to miss u as soon as u step out the door




and when i see u

u dont even have to say nuthin

its all in ur eyes..i fell in love wth ur smile even more when u let me taste it


 

with me n u theres no version of "enough" ..its always "more"





we so alike

but yet so different....

we compliment each other


but we never think we mean it

truth becomes more evident the more we try to conceal it

ur touch resonates within my core

ur words touch my heart

ur smile moves my spirit




i want u in a  way that im not comfortable with

and certainly not used to


resisting taking that body even when u put it all on me

tryna make the most of ths feeling...choosing not to break u down even tho i got the tools to






 I just wanna cuddle u and kiss u till ur lips ache

I wanna pick u up and show u my strength..

i wna put ur hands on my body n make u realise this is all urs


lie on my chest...ill let u listen to my heartbeat

if u let me smell the perfume in ur hair..

U could be everything im waiting for



I ain gna lie..i miss being in Love...the passion...the rush..


i know it might not last...and it may end up with one or us bth getting hurt



but if we crash and burn...i just want u to make the ride worth it

uve been thru so much pain..i just wna give u the world...cus u deserve it..

No comments:

Post a Comment