Thursday, September 1, 2011

Perfection..

Perfection isnt a facial structure

its not even symmetry...

cus if it was it would be redefined everytime u smile..






the sum of its parts..

or something in the parts themselves?

everytime u walk towards me..i see u coming down an aisle..





I see Gods passion in His work...

everytime i look at u...

I never mean to stare..but i cant help it...







only one u..and ure nothing like ive ever seen

unlike other precious jewels..i cant esteem ur value..

could even put u on a scale ..cus ud melt it..






everytime i look at u...

 i wanna make babies with u..

My body cant wait to be inside urs..





i cant even front with u..

all u do is take one step in my direction

and my heart lets u in like those automatic sliding doors...









i dont mean to be cheesy or corny

if u knew me better ud know this...





but ever since destiny introduced u into my life..

my hearts been put on notice...






they say u dont love a woman because she is beautiful...

..she becomes beautiful becuase u love her...







..fairplay..but its only becuase they havent met u yet..

ure so special girl...ur beauty cant be compared to another..





They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder





I see Perfection every time i be hold her





something about u is everything..





and i cant help but smile..when i picture u in my reflections...






..Perfection doesnt define u..

 


U define Perfection...

..x

No comments:

Post a Comment