Sunday, December 20, 2009

Get U Alone

Tonite is the first time I get u uninterrupted
U smile at me so sexy lookin like 'all I ever wanted'
Walkin in to my arms fingers dig into my back
Sorta sayin 'why did u leave?but I'm glad ure back

I hug u so tight even air can't come between us
In that very moment Adonis reunites with Venus
Lips searchin reachin tentative then yielding
Meltin into me drownin in the feeling

A river of pleasure flowing thru ur body as clothes dissolve
U reach into my drawers grasp giggle with pleasure as u see its resolve
Lips on ur earlobe,whispering honey into ur ears
Butterfly kisses floating down ur neck,fingers playin in ur hair

Licking the icing on ur cake till it melts in pleasure
Sinking into ur warmth,burying my treasure

..Lolz..

Its too long it won't fit..all ur earlier objections melt into the pleasure u now receive
Wrap ur legs around my waist..moan into my ear as I give u ALL u need..


Music softly playing in the background
Puttin moves on u laying the smackdown
Toes curling...lips gaspin
Thighs quaking..fingers graspin..


Nails digging into my back..ure about to cum
I thrust in u even deeper..squeezin ur bum

Ur body tenses as u buss..n u groan with satisfaction
I lick the sweat off ur neck..then kiss u with so much passion..

Still got ur kitty tinglin like u bin on a vibrator..
U start to say sumthin..but I stop u with a kiss..s aii baby..thank me later...

Lolz..X

No comments:

Post a Comment